Every Thursday from May till October
Duration 9 hours approximately / Starting time 08:10 am – Ending time 17:00 pm
A special excursion to the South of the island, what else but Lake Zaros and the gorge of Tripiti.
Guided to the village of Zaros with its lake and the extremely natural beauty. Time to explore the park or just a stop for a breath of fresh air at the local cafes by the lake.
We continue to the gorge of Tripiti where our descent inside the gorge will begin ending at the beach of Tripiti. Landscape of incomparable natural beauty rich in flora and fauna. Arrival at the beach and time for swim in its crystal clear waters. Quiet beach for moments of relaxation just before our lunch with authentic Cretan food. Satisfying experiences and good traditional food, we return to your hotel.
Stop at Lake Zakros
- Optional coffee
- Walk around the lake
Panoramic view of the Libyan Sea and the Messara plain
Crossing the gorge of Tripiti
- Off road descent into the gorge
- Photos in the imposing gorge
- Herbs collection
Tripiti beach stop
- Free time about 1 hour for swimming
Stop for food
- Food in the restaurant: appetizers per 4 people (greek salad, tzatziki,stuffed vine leaves with rice, bread) //Main Menu Options: BBQ grill food (pork, chicken, burger) // Vegan Options (Stuffed vegetables, Briam) //Dessert (seasonal fruit or homemade dessert with raki), wine and water included. The menu can be changed if any allergy.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.