Every Monday & Thursday from May 1st till October 15th
Duration 8 hours / Starting time 09:00 am – Ending time 17:00 pm
A unique visit and guiding to the world-famous archeological site “Asklepion”, of the father of medicine “Hippocrates” after a short visit to the capital of the island, Kos town. A discovery to the island beauties by bus with experienced local official guide. Visit to picturesque villages, such as Zia and Kefalos. Old windmill and traditional house will be there for you to visit at the village of Antimachia. All the hidden charms of the island will be there for you, to discover by bus with our Local official guide, for a memorable holiday.
|08:00 – 09:15
||Pick up from hotels
|09:15 – 10:15
||Visit “KOS TOWN”
|10:30 – 11:50
||Visit Wine Factory
||Visit village Zia free tome for exploration of lunch
|14:30 – 15:00
||Visit village “Antimachia” visit to the windmill
|15:15 – 15:30
||Visit Honey Factory
||Passing thought village “Kefalos” panoramic tour and photo
|16:30 – 17:30
||Passing through village “Mastichari” and return back to hotels
The timing of the program will be approximate, depending on traffic and weather conditions as well as the unexpected overcrowding.
✅ Pick-up & Drop-off service (If pick-up from your hotel is not possible you will be picked up from the closest pick-up point)
✅ All tranportation by fully air conditioned bus
✅ Entrace fee for wine factory
❌ Entrance fees (8€ for Asklepion / 3€ for traditional house or windmill and house) – Paid on the spo in cash
❌ Personal expenses
Children up to 1 year old free of charge and travelling on parents’ lap
Children 2 – 11 years old 50% discount
For cancellation up to 2 days prior to arrival no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to arrival 100% cancellation fees
Non-show 100% cancellation fees
- For bookings 2 days before departure please contact us in order to check availability!
- Please provide fullname, telephone number (country code included), e-mail and accommodation details (hotel name & address) upon booking.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- In case participation for each bus route is less than 20 pax, then all will join in one bus route.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
Upon booking you will receive from us in a separate mail your activity’s voucher with specific pick-up details (please check your spam folder as well)
For clarifications please send us a mail at email@example.com or contact us at +30 2810 335 227
We are at your disposal from Monday to Friday 09:00 am till 20:00 pm and Saturday 09:00 till 15:00 pm