Daily from April 12th to October 31st
Duration 7 hours / Embarkation time 08:45 am – Ending time 15:30pm (sailing back to Mykonos – arrival at 16:30 pm)
Visit with licensed guide the natural insular archaeological site of Delos and enjoy swimming and snorkeling to a secluded cove off the uninhabited island of Rhenia on a 7-hour yacht cruise with a yummy lunch and complimentary drinks. This is a great combo of leisure and history in one day and…sailing is the best way to experience Mykonos nicknamed the “Island of Winds”.
You will be picked up by our complimentary shuttle transportation to reach the embarkation point. One of our cruise representatives will greet you and give you an overview of the cruise itinerary.
Once an overview of the yacht and important safety information are introduced by the crew, at 09:30 am we set sail heading to Rhenia & Delos islands, the center of the Cyclades and located few miles south -west of Mykonos.
As we sail, gaze out at the beautiful scenery and the remarkable crystal blue water of the Aegean Sea, chilling out to the tunes of your choice and relaxing as you sunbathe on deck.
After approximately 1 hour sailing, we will arrive at the untouched island of Rhenia, separated from the sacred island of Delos by just a small strait. Dropped anchor in the idyllic bay surrounded by crystal clear turquoise waters and with gold sandy beach, enjoy swimming and snorkeling. Lunch on board is ready. It is either a specially made Italian pasta with Greek flavored dressing instantly cooked on board and Greek salad or a local Mediterranean style buffet and juicy seasonal fruits. A selection of complimentary house wine and soft drinks are also offered.
After approximately 2 hours spent in the untouched islet of Rhenia, the next stop is Delos Island, one of the most important archaeological sites of Greek history for our Licensed Guided Tour. We spend about 1½ hour with our professional English-speaking guide and about 30 minutes free time exploring the UNESCO-listed Island of Delos, visiting the museum, walking up Mount Kynthos (367 feet high) and admiring the staggering array of ancient ruins. According to mythology, Delos is the birthplace of Apollo and Artemis, and the sanctuary to both gods serves as the center of a large Hellenistic city of about 30.000 inhabitants.
We are ready at 15:30 pm to sail back to Mykonos. Arrival is scheduled by 16:30 pm and our complimentary shuttle transportation will be waiting for you. We will say goodbye in the Greek way with a farewell drink toast and returning home full of euphoria for having shared with you our Greece, whose destiny is bound to the sea and sailing is the best way to experience it.
✅ Complimentary pick-up and drop-off shuttle service
✅ Sailing yacht cruise for 7 hours + crew
✅ Licensed English-Speaking Guide at the archaeological site of Delos (approx. 1½ hr disposal)
✅ Lunch cooked on board
✅ Complimentary white and rosé house wine, soft drinks, water and instant coffee/tea
✅ Complimentary snorkeling gear (mask with snorkel and fins)
✅ Farewell drink
✅ Free Wifi
✅ All safety equipment
❌ Entrance fees at the archaeological site of Delos (12€ per person) – Paid on the spot in cash
❌ Wireless radio device for the guided tour of Delos *complimentary if provided and subject to fees for any loss or damage
❌ A selection of extra beverages is available on board on additional charge
❌ Beach towel available for rental (10€ each) – Paid on board in cash
❌ OPTIONAL Gratuities (at guests’ discretion)
Children up to 1 years old free of charge and travelling on parents’ lap
Children 2 – 11 years old pay 90€
For cancellation up to 2 days prior to arrival no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to arrival 100% cancellation fees
Non-show 100% cancellation fees
- For bookings up to 2 days prior to departure please contact us in order to check for availability.
- Pick-up and drop-off shuttle service is provided complimentary on all regular sailing programs either from/to the hotel or the closest designated meeting point according to the location of the accommodation.
This is a shared transportation that includes stops at multiple hotels/meeting points with maximum waiting time 2 minutes per stop and if missed, you will need to call us to find out where the embarkation point is for the participant to reach by his/her own means and charges.
- All passengers must provide their valid passport details (full name, passport number, nationality and date of birth) upon reservation as requested by Mykonos Port Authorities. If not received the booking will not be considered confirmed and passengers will not be allowed to embark.
- All passengers are required to present a valid passport or ID card (original, copy or image) upon embarkation.
- Passengers are barefoot on board. Closed non-slip shoes (deck shoes/sports shoes) are recommended for exploring the site of Delos on foot with comfort and safety. No high-heeled shoes and sandals/flip flops allowed on the yacht. Advisable is to bring swimsuit, sun hat, sunglasses, beach towel and plenty of sunscreen. Highly recommended to bring a windbreaker-waterproof jacket to prevent from getting wet during the windy days as well as warm and spare clothes during the cool months in early or late season (April to May & September to October).
- In case of stomach sensibility, we advise to have a conservative breakfast consisted of dry food and not so much liquids (i.e. avoid orange juice). Motion sickness medication is not provided on board.
- Cases of dietary restrictions (i.e. vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free) and/or food allergies must be notified well in advance the cruise date as to plan and provide the appropriate meal.
- For passengers who disembark at the archaeological site of Delos, as respect for the sacred site, the dress code must be moderate wearing walk shorts, pants and t-shirts. The entrance to the site is not allowed by wearing only swimsuit or skimpy clothes. It is also highly recommended to wear a sun hat, sunglasses, plenty of sunscreen and long sleeves due to the strong sunlight reflecting on the ruins of Delos. Bottled water is provided before disembarkation for the guided tour.
- Cases of pregnancy, mobility and health restrictions must be advised before reservation and are subject to reconfirmation so to ensure a safe participation of the passenger on cruise. If neglected to inform, Sunfos reserves
the right to deny the passenger’s embarkation and no refund will apply.
- Under no circumstances may participants take part to the sailing cruises while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, psychiatric drugs or anything else similar.
- Wireless radio device might be provided during the guided tour of the archaeological site of Delos. Any loss or damage is subject to fees payable on spot upon device redelivery. The value of the entire device is 95€
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
Upon booking you will receive from us in a separate mail your activity’s voucher with specific pick-up details (please check your spam folder as well)
For clarifications please send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +30 2810 335 227
We are at your disposal from Monday to Friday 09:00 am till 20:00 pm and Saturday 09:00 till 15:00 pm