Every Tuesday and Saturday from May till October
From Adelianos Kampos, Bali, Georgioupolis, Misiria, Panormo, Perivolia, Pigianos Kampos, Platanias, Rethymno center, Scaleta, Sfakaki, Stavromenos
Duration 11 hours approximately / Departure from Rethymno Port at 08:00 am – Arrival at Santorini Port (Athinios) at 10:20 am / Departure from Santorini Port (Athinios) at 17:00 pm – Arrival at Heraklion port at 19:20pm
Stay in Santorini island 7 hours
Boarding at the ports of Crete
At the port of departure, participants will present their voucher (given by the agency) at the SEAJETS kiosk in order to receive their ferry tickets, a card referring to the right bus number in Santorini and a small brochure in their own language with information about the island and the day tour.
Arrival in Santorini
The itinerary lasts almost 1 and 55 minutes to 2 hours and 15 minutes from Heraklion and 2 hours and 30 minutes from Rethymno, depending on the weather conditions. At the port of Santorini, our escorts (dressed in a SEAJETS uniform and holding signs with the bus numbers) will welcome the participants and escort them in the right buses.
First Stop: Oia
Then, the buses will leave for Oia. The participants will stay there for approximately 2 hours. Later on, the bus will depart for the next stop, Fira. On days of heavy traffic, variations on schedule may occur and the busses might stop first at Fira.
Second Stop: Fira
On the way to the town of Fira, the participants will receive interesting information about the tour program. At their arrival in Fira, they will stay there about an hour and a half. After visiting the beautiful capital of Santorini, if they wish may participate in a unique excursion by boat to the Caldera or they could stay longer in Fira.
Option: Visit the Volcano of Santorini (extra charge).
The participants will enjoy the unique beauty of the volcano and have the opportunity to swim in its hot springs.
Return to Rethymno
Finally, the participants will return to the vessel where they will be able to enjoy beautiful view of the Aegean and Cretan Sea.
✅ Pick-up & Drop-off service (mainly from hotels at Adelianos Kampos, Bali, Georgioupolis, Misiria, Panormo, Perivolia, Pigianos Kampos, Platanias, Rethymno center, Scaleta, Sfakaki, Stavromenos, is provided. If pick up from your hotel is not possible you will be picked up from the closest pick up point)
✅ Round-trip boat tickets Rethymno- Santorini – Rethymno
✅ Guided tours in Oia, Fira and Pyrgos
✅ Professional guide
❌ OPTIONAL Volcano Tour (20€ per adult / children 4 – 10 years old pay 10€) – Paid on the spot in cash
❌ Personal expenses
Children up to 3 years old free of charge and travelling on parents’ lap
Children 4 – 10 years old 50% discount
For cancellation up to 2 days prior to arrival no cancellation fees
For cancellations 1 day prior to arrival 100% cancellation fees
Non-show 100% cancellation fees
- Please always contact us before booking in order to check availability!
- The passengers are obliged to present the voucher as well as an identification document (ID/passport) in one of the vessel’s crew members. Furthermore, the bookings including children should present identification for the children’s age to be verified.
- Please provide fullname, telephone number (country code included), e-mail and accommodation details (hotel name & address) and ID / passport details upon booking (ID / passport details are required for check from the coast guard).
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
Upon booking you will receive from us in a separate mail your activity’s voucher with specific pick-up details (please check your spam folder as well)
For clarifications please send us a mail at email@example.com or contact us at +30 2810 335 227
We are at your disposal from Monday to Friday 09:00 am till 20:00 pm and Saturday 09:00 till 15:00 pm