Every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday from May 1st to September 30th
Duration 2 ½ hours / Embarkation time late afternoon 30 minutes before the set departure according to the sunset time
An off-the beaten-track experience enjoying a quick sailing ride along the coast of Mykonos. Take your on-board “Aperitivo” with drinks of your choice and local Greek snacks while the sun drowns in the Aegean Sea. A cruise for adults only where you can discover the real and natural beauties of the Island on sunset time.
The unique Sunset Sail Cruise in Mykonos addressed to adults only for an off-the-beaten-track experience. Embarkation is late afternoon, about 30 minutes before the set departure according to the sunset time.
You will be picked up by our complimentary shuttle transportation to reach the embarkation point A quick sailing ride will start along the coast of Mykonos enjoying the beautiful scenery and followed by a stop on a
protected bay. This cruise is an alternative way to discover the real and natural beauties of the windy Island on sunset time. Pick your drink paired with tasty snacks of traditional Greek flavours in a simple well cared and friendly atmosphere of a sailing yacht. Watch the breathtaking landscape of yellow, orange and red colours while the sun goes down in the very blue Aegean Sea. Savour the enchanting atmosphere and make sure to bring your camera to capture this magical moment.
✅ Sailing Yacht cruise for 2 ½ hours + crew
✅ On-board “Aperitivo” of 2 drinks (house wine, sparkling wine, beers and soft drinks available)
✅ Snacks to pair with your drink
✅ Music on board
✅ Complimentary pick-up and drop-off shuttle service
✅ Free Wi-Fi
✅ All safety equipment
❌ A selection of extra beverages is available on board on additional charge
❌ Gratuities (at guests’ discretion)
- Directly through our website with your debit card.
- At our office, Aretousas 38 street, 1st floor.
- Via payment link at your e-mail, easily and safely.
Payment of bookings up to 2 days prior to departure.
Cancellations 2 days prior to departure, no cancellation fees
Cancellation 1 day prior to departure, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show 100% cancellation fees
- For bookings up to 2 days prior to departure please contact us in order to check for availability.
- Pick-up and drop-off shuttle service is provided complimentary on all regular sailing programs either from/to the hotel or the closest designated meeting point according to the location of the accommodation.
This is a shared transportation that includes stops at multiple hotels/meeting points with maximum waiting time 2 minutes per stop and if missed, you will need to call us to find out where the embarkation point is for the participant to reach by his/her own means and charges.
- All passengers must provide their valid passport details (full name, passport number, nationality and date of birth) upon reservation as requested by Mykonos Port Authorities. If not received the booking will not be considered confirmed and passengers will not be allowed to embark.
- All passengers are required to present a valid passport or ID card (original, copy or image) upon embarkation.
- Passengers are barefoot on board. Closed non-slip shoes (deck shoes/sports shoes) are recommended for exploring the site of Delos on foot with comfort and safety. No high-heeled shoes and sandals/flip flops allowed on the yacht. Advisable is to bring swimsuit, sun hat, sunglasses, beach towel and plenty of sunscreen. Highly recommended to bring a windbreaker-waterproof jacket to prevent from getting wet during the windy days as well as warm and spare clothes during the cool months in early or late season (April to May & September to October).
- In case of stomach sensibility, we advise to have a conservative breakfast consisted of dry food and not so much liquids (i.e. avoid orange juice). Motion sickness medication is not provided on board.
- Cases of dietary restrictions (i.e. vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free) and/or food allergies must be notified well in advance the cruise date as to plan and provide the appropriate meal.
- For passengers who disembark at the archaeological site of Delos, as respect for the sacred site, the dress code must be moderate wearing walk shorts, pants and t-shirts. The entrance to the site is not allowed by wearing only swimsuit or skimpy clothes. It is also highly recommended to wear a sun hat, sunglasses, plenty of sunscreen and long sleeves due to the strong sunlight reflecting on the ruins of Delos. Bottled water is provided before disembarkation for the guided tour.
- Cases of pregnancy, mobility and health restrictions must be advised before reservation and are subject to reconfirmation so to ensure a safe participation of the passenger on cruise. If neglected to inform, Sunfos reserves
the right to deny the passenger’s embarkation and no refund will apply.
- Under no circumstances may participants take part to the sailing cruises while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, psychiatric drugs or anything else similar.
- Wireless radio device might be provided during the guided tour of the archaeological site of Delos. Any loss or damage is subject to fees payable on spot upon device redelivery. The value of the entire device is 95€
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
Upon booking you will receive from us in a separate mail your activity voucher with specific pick-up details (please check your spam folder as well).
For any clarifications please contact us at 0030 2810 335 227 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are at your disposal daily Monday to Friday from 09:00 am till 20:00 pm and Saturday from 09:00 am till 15:00 pm