Every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday from May 1st to October 16th
Duration 6 hours // Embarkation time 09:30 am – Ending time 15:00pm (sailing back to Mykonos – arrival at 16:00 pm)
Set the sails to the wind and explore the exclusive beauties of Mykonos on a sailing yacht with on-board buffet of Greek flavours and complimentary wine, beers and soft drinks. Enjoy a beach safari to the most beautiful and famous south -coast beaches. Swim and snorkel in a secluded bay of Rhenia island and admire the archaeological site of Delos from the water.
Embarkation time is at 09:30 am
You will be picked up by our complimentary shuttle transportation to reach the embarkation point. One of our cruise representatives will greet you and give you an overview of the cruise itinerary. Important safety information will follow aboard.
At 10:00 am we lift the anchors and set the sails to Mykonos southern coastline where a slew of gorgeous beaches are located and protected from the “Meltemi”, north strong winds, where Mykonos takes the name from – the “Island of Winds”. Enjoy a beach safari where you can soak up the spectacular views passing the famous beaches of Ornos, Psarou, Platis Gialos, Paranga and Paradise. A swimming stop of approximately 1 hour is scheduled approaching the closest possible one of the selected beaches.
We set the sails for 1 hour approximately to reach the uninhabited islet of Rhenia, known also as “Big Delos “. Rhenia is accessible only via yacht, making it a small secluded paradise compared to the crowded beaches of Mykonos. The refreshing turquoise salty waters are inviting you for a relaxing swim. Snorkeling gear is available on board for free use at your convenience.
On board lunch is ready with a variety of traditional Greek flavours served with Mediterranean style buffet and a selection of complimentary wine, beers and soft drinks.
After approximately 2 hours spent in the untouched islet of Rhenia, we are ready at 03:00 pm to sail back to Mykonos, while on our way we will cross Delos island and admire from the water (without stop) the famous archaeological site. Arrival is scheduled by 04:00 pm and our complimentary shuttle transportation will be waiting for you. We will say goodbye in the Greek way with a farewell drink toast and returning home full of euphoria for having shared with you our Greece, whose destiny is bound to the sea and sailing is the best way to experience it.
✅ Sailing Yacht cruise for 6 hours + crew
✅ On board buffet lunch
✅ Complimentary white and rosé house wine, soft drinks, water and instant coffee/tea throughout the cruise
✅ Complimentary beers at lunchtime
✅ Complimentary pick-up and drop-off shuttle service
✅ Complimentary snorkeling gear (mask with snorkel and fins)
✅ Farewell drink
✅ Free Wifi
✅ All safety equipment
❌ Gratuities (at guests’ discretion)
❌ Beach towel available for rental (10€ each payable by cash on board)
Children up to 1 year old free of charge
Children 2 – 11 years old pay 75€
Cancellations 2 days prior to departure, no cancellation fees
Cancellation 1 day prior to departure, 100% cancellation fees
Non-Show 100% cancellation fees
- For bookings up to 2 days prior to departure please contact us in order to check for availability.
- Pick-up and drop-off shuttle service is provided complimentary on all regular sailing programs either from/to the hotel or the closest designated meeting point according to the location of the accommodation.
This is a shared transportation that includes stops at multiple hotels/meeting points with maximum waiting time 2 minutes per stop and if missed, you will need to call us to find out where the embarkation point is for the participant to reach by his/her own means and charges.
- All passengers must provide their valid passport details (full name, passport number, nationality and date of birth) upon reservation as requested by Mykonos Port Authorities. If not received the booking will not be considered confirmed and passengers will not be allowed to embark.
- All passengers are required to present a valid passport or ID card (original, copy or image) upon embarkation.
- Passengers are barefoot on board. Closed non-slip shoes (deck shoes/sports shoes) are recommended for exploring the site of Delos on foot with comfort and safety. No high-heeled shoes and sandals/flip flops allowed on the yacht. Advisable is to bring swimsuit, sun hat, sunglasses, beach towel and plenty of sunscreen. Highly recommended to bring a windbreaker-waterproof jacket to prevent from getting wet during the windy days as well as warm and spare clothes during the cool months in early or late season (April to May & September to October).
- In case of stomach sensibility, we advise to have a conservative breakfast consisted of dry food and not so much liquids (i.e. avoid orange juice). Motion sickness medication is not provided on board.
- Cases of dietary restrictions (i.e. vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free) and/or food allergies must be notified well in advance the cruise date as to plan and provide the appropriate meal.
- For passengers who disembark at the archaeological site of Delos, as respect for the sacred site, the dress code must be moderate wearing walk shorts, pants and t-shirts. The entrance to the site is not allowed by wearing only swimsuit or skimpy clothes. It is also highly recommended to wear a sun hat, sunglasses, plenty of sunscreen and long sleeves due to the strong sunlight reflecting on the ruins of Delos. Bottled water is provided before disembarkation for the guided tour.
- Cases of pregnancy, mobility and health restrictions must be advised before reservation and are subject to reconfirmation so to ensure a safe participation of the passenger on cruise. If neglected to inform, Sunfos reserves
the right to deny the passenger’s embarkation and no refund will apply.
- Under no circumstances may participants take part to the sailing cruises while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, psychiatric drugs or anything else similar.
- Wireless radio device might be provided during the guided tour of the archaeological site of Delos. Any loss or damage is subject to fees payable on spot upon device redelivery. The value of the entire device is 95€
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
Upon booking you will receive from us in a separate mail your activity voucher with specific pick-up details (please check your spam folder as well).
For any clarifications please contact us at 0030 2810 335 227 or at email@example.com
We are at your disposal daily Monday to Friday from 09:00 am till 20:00 pm and Saturday from 09:00 am till 15:00 pm